Sales Executives are responsible for gaining new/additional business as well as keeping/growing existing customers in line with the business units' strategies. For this we have to pro-actively develop and systematically maintain customer relationships compliantly.
The position is also responsible for maximizing sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
Task & Responsibilities
- Solicit and promote CNC Freight products i.e. FCL,LCL
- Ensure high standard of customer service in line with the quality and standards set by the CNC Freight
- Diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years field sales in freight forwarding or two years of operational experience.
- Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions.
- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and customer relations skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Drivers License
New or recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Application for Sales Executive Position